Submittable publishes creative content focused on photography and photographers.
We’re especially interested in pitches related to the following:
- Tips for beginning and emerging photographers
- Interviews and profiles focused on innovators in the field
- Discussions of photography-related media and technology
- Short, engaging photo essays
- Reviews of industry-related books
- Resource lists for photographers
Please familiarize yourself with Submittable's creative content to get a sense for the kinds of submissions we appreciate. Our editors tend to prefer content that is between 600 and 1,000 words. While we encourage you to include photos in your article, we’re looking for a good balance of meaningful text and images, rather than a portfolio.
Submittable offers $50 per post, payable upon publication. We do not pay for re-posts. We reserve the right to accept a pitch and ultimately decide against publishing the work submitted.
Thank you for your interest.
Please review the guidelines above before submitting your pitch. We look forward to considering your ideas.